Dr Botanicals – Watermelon Superfood 2-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover 60ml
Give your complexion a boost of radiance with our Watermelon Superfood 2-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover; a refreshing facial cleanser with powerful hydrating capacity and omega acids that remove any excess sebum on the skin.
Known for its extremely high water content, Watermelon Oil helps to tone and replenish the skin’s moisture, whilst a nourishing cocktail of essential skin ingredients and Coconut Extract rejuvenates and recharges the skin for a glowing look.
Using this cleanser will help to break down daily grime that’s sitting on the face and work to balance your natural sebum protection. The antioxidants in Watermelon Seed Oil slow the aging process, protect against free radicals, promote elasticity, and repair skin via healthy nutrition for the skin.
Why do I need this product?
- To increase antioxidants in your skin that will slow the aging process
- Remove excess oil on the skin which may cause acne and blemishes
- Soothe irritated or dry skin
- Deal with oxidizing agents from the environment that cause damage to the skin
How to use
Usage: To activate the jelly, wet your hands or cotton pad. Take a generous amount of the jelly onto a cotton pad or your fingertips and massage around the face and wash away with water. Repeat this two times if you are using the jelly to remove makeup and to cleanse.What are the key benefits?
- Unsaturated fatty acids help the skin stay hydrated, firm, toned and can fend off acne
- Removing any excess sebum can result in less oily skin and fewer blemishes
- Vitamins A, B, and E can help to detox and heal skin complexion
- Antioxidants help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles whilst fighting free radical damage
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce puffiness in the face and eyes
- Watermelon Seed Oil: is known for its hydrating properties and ability to unclog pores. It can also help reduce sun damage because it contains vitamins A and E, which are powerful antioxidants that fight off free radicals caused by UV exposure
- Coconut: is rich in fatty acids that help to repair the skin‰۪s natural barrier and will regulate dry, itchy, and sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: A humectant that helps balance the moisture in your skin. If your skin is dry, it will draw in moisture and if your skin is oily, it will help decrease the oily appearance of your skin
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
- If you live or work in the city or urban areas
- If you are exposed to environmental aggressors
- If you are looking to unclog pores and prevent excess oil build-up
- If you are concerned about the negative effect of pollution on your skin
"Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan
[vc_empty_space height=”12px”][vc_row_inner equal_height=”yes” gap=”35″][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″]
You can enjoy free shipping on this product if you buy products up to HK$300.
Please take note that the delivery lead time is between 3 - 5 working days from the date that the order is made
Cheung Hiu Ching